We couldn’t help but wonder… is this a better kind of Cosmopolitan?
- TANICA No. 1 Salted Plum & Ginger
- Cranberry Juice
- Fresh Lime
- Orange twist to garnish
- Cocktail shaker
- Place some ice into a coupe or martini glass to chill
- Add a handful of ice to a cocktail shaker
- Add 60mL TANICA No.1
- Add 20mL Cranberry Juice
- Squeeze in half a lime (about 20 - 30mL)
- Shake, shake, shake
- Remove the ice from the chilled glass
- Strain the cocktail into the glass
- To make the garnish, use a peeler to cut a strip of orange peel
- With a sharp pairing knife, trim away the white inner peel
- Bend the outer edges of the twist over the glass so that the orange oils are released, rim once around the edge and drop it in!
Sip, enjoy, repeat. Watch some old episodes of Sex and the City.
Leave a comment and let us know how you go, we'd love to know! Share your own cocktail recipes at @drinktanica #spiritslifted